Monday, July 9, 2012

Stripes With A Splash Of Colour

Over the weekend I took my mom out for a little mother and daughter day, to eat ,shop, and relax. She looked too cute as always. The pictures weren't that great due to the fact that I was running around and just snapping them here and there without looking how they came out. I decided to wear something casual. Despite the height on these bad boys (the wedges), they are super super light and comfortable. I could probably walk in these for the entire day.Anyways I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  








What I Wore: Hollister Striped Tank, Rock & Republic Jeans, Jessica Simpson Tookie Platform Sandals (Similar Here), Givenchy Nightingale Satchel, Michele Tahitian Jelly Bean Watch
My Mom Wore: Clavin Klein Dress, Bebe Wedges,Michael Kors Skorpios Bag, Michele Tahitian Jelly Bean Watch- Non Multi-ColoredMichele Thaitian Jelly Bean Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment