Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Trip To the Met: Schiaparelli & Prada: Impossible Conversations

 This Sunday My friend and I went to the Schiaparelli & Prada Exhibit at the Met. Overall the exhibit was quite interesting. The technology in this exhibit was insane. Its mind boggling to see two people from completely different eras, on video ,sitting down and conversing with each other about their views on the same topic. Can I say amazing! Although the exhibit was good, it was nothing compared to Alexander McQueen's Exhibit last year. McQueen's exhibit left me with my jaw on the floor and completely blew me away. Beyond inspiring. Anyways, if you're into fashion, stop by the Met before the exhibit is over.






Now on to some pictures I managed to sneak of the exhibit :



















And then we took a little trip to Magnolia Bakery for a treat: YUMMMYY

What I Wore: Nordstrom top, Loft Shorts, Sperry Boat Shoes, Tarina Tarantino Skull Bracelet, Prada Sunglasses

Tootles !!!


xoxo Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment