Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Brooklyn Pizza

 










                  



What I Wore: Rachel Roy: Jeans, Michael Kors: Watch Marshalls: Spiked bracelet, Fadora (not sure) Converse Chuck Taylors; Mod: Baby doll tank


Today my friend and I decided to get pizza and that little adventure ended up allllll the way in Brooklyn. Spontaneous last minute thing but I must admit it was fun. I love driving around to find new things to do. We stopped in the most RANDOM part of Brooklyn ever. (well at least to us it was). It was nice to walk around and explore. For some odd reason I couldn't stop laughing all afternoon. It's crazy how a city so close to home could be completely different. Finally after googling various pizza spots, we ended up right under the bridge. Brooklyn Bridge park is so cute. It has beautiful scenery. I didn't bring my slr camera with me, but my cell phone worked pretty well . I managed to take some nice pictures including some of the Manhattan Bridge. I definitely will be visiting again.



No comments:

Post a Comment