Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coral Reef















What I Wore: H&M-Peplum top, NY&Co.-Tights, Michael Kors- Heels, Michael Kors- Watch, Rosary beads- (Probably my fav necklace in the world, you'll see it in almost every post : gift from my mom for my H.S graduation <3)

Today I thought it would be the perfect day to finally wear my H&M top that I had purchased about a month ago. I love the colors and the fit. Its made out of the most durable material, plus its extra stretchy.I decided to wear it with black tights to make it stand out more, ,however I have these gorgeous royal blue tights that would be perfect with it as well. If you can't tell by now, I definitely have a thing for peplum tops. I <3 how they fit, with shorts, tights and even a skirt. So girly and cute.


xoxo,
Yesenia



No comments:

Post a Comment