Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashions Night Out- NYC













                                                   
                                                                  Sick CAR !!!! love it




*****and of course a little gift from my bestie ^^^^ love it so I had to post this as well. (taken at Sephora in SoHo 09-06-2012)*****

So this year my friend and I decided to hit up Fashion's Night Out again, and for once we were super early. It was good but not as good as the year before. We walked like hell and also got stuck in enormous crowds of people. I feel like this year there was triple the amount of people out. Without a doubt we had fun no matter what and ended up making the best out of the crazy night. I finally got to wear my necklace (yippie)! I really thank the lord we wore flat shoes because I saw many many girls out there struggling for their lives. Hope everyone enjoyed FNO!

What I Wore: Pink Blazer- Forever 21, Rosegold Watch- Michael Kors, Necklace - Zara, White Tank- Holister, Black Sequin Boat Shoes- Sperry, Diego Bag- Alexander Wang

                                                           xoxo Yesenia

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, great style!!!! You would enjoy mine
    Follow/visit me at alejandragonzalezc.blogspot.com
    I will be coming back to yours

    Bisouse

    Ale

    Alejadragonzalezc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and showing some blog love!! i will definitely visit yours..hope you come back soon

    xoxo Yesenia

    ReplyDelete