Saturday, November 10, 2012

Little French Hen













 What I Wore: French Hen Sweater: J.Crew, Plaid Shirt: Gap (Similar Here), Converse: Chuck Taylor


Hey guys, this is what I wore to work yesterday. I couldn't wait to wear this sweater, which I absolutely adore. When I fist saw it I just had to have it and to my surprise I got this as a birthday gift from one of my best friends. Isn't it just too cute? It's crazy how one article of clothing can be worn so many different ways and look completely different depending on the individual. I've seen this sweater worn with a skirt, heels, plain (with nothing underneath). I chose to make it pop a bit by wearing it with a plaid shirt and making it a bit comfortable by throwing on the chucks. I liked that this outfit came out exactly how I envisioned it (which rarely happens for me). Comfortable!! Enjoy your weekend!

                                                            xoxo,

                                                           Yesenia




No comments:

Post a Comment