Monday, July 8, 2013

Handbag Lover's Dream

Dreaming
So as you guys may know I am crazzzyyyy about handbags. I love them, but it goes beyond that. First I see it in the store...boom...I think about sooo many times  after I leave the store. When I get home, I spend countless hours researching it, reading reviews, and all this other weird stuff. Then of course i must bore my mom about it showing her how great it is and why i like it so much.I become obsessed. Let's not forget going on The Purse Forum (TPF). If you need advise, not sure what bag to choose or what color to go for, where to find that bag of your dreams or if you accidentally spilled something on your bag and you don't know what to do... these bag queens and kings WILL definitely point you in the right direction.Then if i feel this is the "one" (for right now lol).. i buy it.  Every bag I buy is carefully chosen. I try to make my collection as diverse as possible, meaning I do not want to end up having 20 black bags, but also remembering to keep it practical. I'm not going to buy a lime green purse wear it once and then never see it again because its stored away in my closet. You get me ? Anyways, here are a few bags im totally drooling over. 1) Is a Celine Mini Luggage. Soooooo cute. Looks like a robot to me. This bag is made from strong beautiful leather. 2.) YSL clutch. I'm not a fan of spelling out name brands on top of items such as clothing, accessories, etc. or even monogram prints but something about this bag just speaks to me. MAybe its because all of my bags are huge, and this definitely would be a nice addition to me collection. 3.) 2Jours by Fendi, It's so chic and structured. Has that Dr's bag kind of look. The tag could be embossed with your initials. 4.) PS11 by Proenza. It's boxy (which I love). It's small, yet very practical for a day out in the city since it's cross-body. (hands free) I could go on and on about bags but let me not ZZZZZzzzzZZ put you to bed. What bag are you lusting over?? Off to bed I go, bag Heaven here I come.

                                                                    xoxo,

                                                                  Yesenia





Fendi leather handbag
farfetch.com


Yves saint laurent
net-a-porter.com


Proenza Schouler leather handbag
$2,045 - harrods.com


CÉLINE mini tote
bagborroworsteal.com

2 comments:

  1. all these bags are so gorgeous!
    i want them all
    would you like to follow each other on gfc or bloglovin? let me know so i can follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete