Sunday, July 14, 2013

Secrets of the Garden

IMG_3854

IMG_3866

IMG_3869

IMG_3931

IMG_3903

IMG_3921


IMG_3861

IMG_3915

What I Wore: Dress: Forever 21, Belt: Express, Bag: Dooney & Bourke, Flip Flops: Havaianas, Sunnies: Prada

Last Saturday I took my parents to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. I love the whole nature vibe so this was one of the gardens I've been wanting to see. It was beautiful just as  described in the reviews. I wanted to see me more but unfortunately it was extremmmely hot and I was on fire by not even the first hour. Six hours really wore us all out. Hopefully in September or early October I can go back and finish seeing the rest of the garden. No heels for me this time since a lot of walking was expected. So you know the chancletas (flip-flops) had to come with me lol.  Enjoy the pictures!

xoxo,

Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment