Saturday, August 24, 2013

Oh So BoHo !

IMG_4036

IMG_4033

IMG_4011

IMG_4008

IMG_4016

IMG_4027

IMG_4025

                 What I Wore:  Dress : Rebecca Taylor (flowe dress)
                      Shoes: BcBgGeneration
     Sunnies: Gucci 

Hey Guys. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Saturday is officially almost gone. Why is that the weekdays draggggg on by, however the weekend goes just like this (snaps finger ***lol) Hate that!!!!! Anyways I wore this cute little dress to dinner with my mom. Great deal by the way. I purchased it at this small store called Price Tag Bargain. Orignally the dress costs $385 and i got it for $45... woooo hooo. Oh and those doggies in the first two pics, well thats Champ and little Lily. While I was taking pic, I saw them during their little stroll. I'm a huge animal lover so of course I had to run over and pet them. Look at how tiny Lily is and how big Champ is. They were right on with the names for them lol. 


xoxo,

Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment