Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pretty in Pink: Happy Birthday To Me

IMG_4500

IMG_4502

IMG_4519

IMG_4512

IMG_4525

IMG_4531

IMG_4544

IMG_4547

IMG_4562

IMG_4558

IMG_4552

IMG_4573

What I Wore: Dress: H&M
                                                                     Shoes: Steve Madden (gift from my mom)
                                                            Madeline Jacket: Kensie (super old)

Hey Guys .....so yes its October 16th and its my birthdayyyyyyy. I'm getting so old lol. Overall I had such a good birthday.. thank God. Spent it with nice people, lots of laughs and lots of surprises. By far probably one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. Look at the flowers my mommy got me. They brightened up my day. Aren't they beautiful? I couldn't have wanted anything better than this..stress free and full of smiles. I'm truly blessed to have so much and to have such great people who care and love me in my life. To a year full of greatness, more smiles , and lots of love!!!!!


xoxo,


Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment