Saturday, October 5, 2013

Real Women Wear Bow Ties

IMG_4314

IMG_4317

IMG_4358_2

IMG_4329

IMG_4333

IMG_4340

IMG_4355

What I Wore : Shirt: Thomas Pink
                       Skirt Suit: Express
                         Cuff Links: Nautica
                      Bow Tie: Not Sure
                              Sunnies: Prada Cat Eye

Hey Guys!! Wore this to work. As you can tell I love to be different. I work where 85% of the people are men so imagine when I came in wearing a bow tie.... STARE. Anyways I think this bow tie made the outfit come to life. I have a couple I purchased last year. Can you believe I scored this one for just $3.00? I love a good deal.  I just never came around to actually tying them all. It was pretty easy to learn . I just watched a youtube video, which there is one for practically anything and everything you can imagine. The skirt suit that also has leather trimming, i purchased maybe last year ?, during the Express sale. Do you dare to wear a bow tie?

Tootles!!


Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment