Tuesday, March 18, 2014

All Black Everything

IMG_4980

IMG_4973

IMG_4958

IMG_4963

IMG_4997

IMG_4993

IMG_4989

IMG_5001

//What I Wore//
Tights: Hue
Booties: Nine West-Sizzle Oxford (similar here)

Hey guys and gals...So lets keep this little story short. Well I walked into Bloomies and spotted this big bow and automatically gravitated towards it. As you may know by now.... I LOVE BOWS. I dont really like coats or heavy outerwear, but I knew this was a.."must have" piece to add to my closet. I find this coat so chic, elegant, with a little hint of girlie-ness( <<is that even a word). Anyways I made it a point that when I wore this coat, I would want it to only draw attention to the coat, so with that being said I wore all black. Do you have a go to coat that you absolutely love?? Hurry and wear it ..winter is almost gone baby.

Tootles,

Yesenia

2 comments:

  1. Who's a little cutie?! You are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmaooo that made me laugh during lunch..now i look like a crazie...thanks juju bear ...luv uuu

      Delete