Saturday, September 6, 2014

Kiss Me, I'm French

IMG_5599

IMG_5610

IMG_5617

IMG_5625

IMG_5636

IMG_5640

//What I Wore//

Crop Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Forever 21
Sunnies: Prada Baroque

So I wore this little number when I took a trip to the Met Museum to view the Charles James Exhibit. The collection was not only insightful and more than what I had expected. His gowns left me in awe. If I lived in during those years of his existence, I would have loved to wear something even close to the work of art this man created. Each dress was so beautifully crafted to each tiny detail. They reminded me a lot of Zac Posen, which I truly admire. After I left the museum, I took a long walk through Central PArk. I could have sworn I had walked through this park throughly, but I was wrong. I didn't know they had canoe rides around the park, which I would like to do one day. It was so hot that I had to stop and get ice cream. I forgot how good these snow cones were. It's been years since I had one. So nostalgic.


xoxo,

Yesenia 




No comments:

Post a Comment