Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy 28th !

IMG_6040

IMG_6044

IMG_6054

IMG_6058


IMG_6023

IMG_6075

IMG_6080

What I Wore:

Shirt: Madewell
Bow: Claire's (Similar here)
Skirt: Express (love this skirt)
Booties: Nine West
Sunnies: Prada Baroque
Handbag: Victoria Beckham
Knee Highs: Local Store (similar here)
Bag Charm: Bath & Body Works


So My Birthday just passed and it was a good one this year. I took off from work to spend it with my mom. I wanted a fun and relaxing day. As we get older we enjoy the little things in life , such as taking a stroll in upstate NY, having a nice little lunch at a pub, and doing some shopping of course. I didn't do anything crazy this year , but I did exactly what I wanted. I spent it with my family and best friends. What I want for this 28th year, well first I pray that God blesses me with health most importantly and happiness. I want a year of new adventures , memories, travels and lots of laughs. To another year ! Cheers! So this little number is what I wore on my birthday. A touch of girlie and sealed with a bow, just the way I like it !This bow was only $2.oo !!! I've seen others that were $125 and looked exactly the same. What better way to compliment an a-line skirt with knee high socks. What will you wear on your birthday ? Happy Birthday to all the Libras !!!!!


Tootles,

Yesenia



No comments:

Post a Comment